African fashion clothes are very much admired by many people and especially women. Many people love to wear them and there are many reasons behind this but one of them is because they are very beautiful and well made. We can simply say that African fashion clothes are marvelous and any one would like to have the pride of wearing them. These clothes are unique; they come in all forms of material such as cotton, silk, nylon, among others. Some clothes are plain while others are flowered; some of these clothes include Kitenge which is made with cotton and they come in different designs and colors. They can be flowered or the can be plain. African fashion clothes have different colors such as blue, red , pink, green, yellow, grey, black, orange while among others.
Four tips for choosing and buying African fashion clothes
African fashion has different ways of expressing the gorgeousness and elegance. Some African fashion clothes have embroidery which is large and stiff, while others are simple but stunning. Some are without embroidery, other with just a color, while others are mixed in the colors. Some of the tips of choosing and buying African fashion clothes include the following:
- When you think about buying African fashion clothes you need to think which materials you want your cloth to be made from. There are many materials which you can think about such chiffon, lace, satin, brocade, linen, Adire, Aso Oke among others.
- It is also very important to what are the costs of the clothes that you want to purchase as this will help you plan your budget ahead of time and before you get to the shop or store. It can be frustrating if you walk in a store and start choosing clothes which are more than you can afford or which are over your budgets. Some “seller” can be irritated to see you trying so many clothes and then at the end you fail to buy any because you do not have the kind of money the cloth/clothes cost.
- You also need to know which embroidery design you want as this will help you when choosing clothes from the variety available in the market.
- You also need to know your size before you go to any shop to purchase clothes. Some people ignore this important point and they walk to into a shop and start trying one cloth after the other which is time consuming. In order to avoid wasting time when buying African fashion clothes you should have your body measurement with you this include your height, waist, hips, inseam and bust.
- Before buying African clothes, you should carefully examine the garment if possible. You should check the condition of the seams, under arms, fastenings and zips so as to ensure they are fine.
- You should also be careful when buying African fashion clothes because some of them are made up of fake fabrics which fade and tears within a short time. Although African clothes are known to be long lasting and they do not loose their colors you have to know not all of them there are those which are not original so be careful when buying them.
- It is also vital to try clothes when buying, you may have your body measurement and when you go to purchase clothes you fail to try them you assure because they match your measurement then the garments will be fine just to find out that it is small or big so take your time when buying clothes to try them.